What do mermaids, soap and mooning have in common? According to Google, they are all available here on my blog, right along with Minecraft and homeschool art projects.
Why? The explanation is simple.
random diverse blogger.
Like most bloggers, I obsessively check my traffic stats. I’m fascinated (and sometimes sickened) by the terms people type into search engines that eventually lead them to my site. This morning there was a new search phrase on the list.
Apparently, people are finding my wholesome little blog by typing “moms who moon their asses” in to Google.
And bam! Here I am. Have you seen my bare ass yet? I checked with Google and was surprised to see Justin Bieber’s real naked butt pics are outranking me on the mom’s ass list. I think I’m being cheated in this contest, but whatever. I’m just honored to be a part of it.
Seriously though, I’m not mooning anyone. Six months ago I wrote about the excessive mooning in Disney’s Brave. Add that to the fact that I am a mom and it’s easy to see how Google got confused.
Here are some more search terms that bring people my way, for better or worse.
- real live mermaids Really real, live ones?
- introverts are funny Yes, we are!
- Thigh tattoos butterfly See photo on the right.
- ignoring little problems in a marriage Deny, Deny, Deny
- what lipstick goes with everything I wish I knew
- why is lake placid so boring Um, I never said it was!
- how to carve a nude woman out of soap Why? Oh, never mind.
- Can you say a pain is palpable? Indeed.
- Anderson Cooper Edmond Town Hall I’ve mentioned Anderson. I’ve talked about Edmond Town Hall. But I don’t think I shared about the time I saw him out front broadcasting on a icy December night.
- words are like eggs dropped from great heights Are they?
- joe jonas introvert Does someone actually care?
- amy punishment Fear me!
- beautiful eyes with tears Why, thank you.
- generosity subsides after newtown I never said that.
- why did brave show nekid butts? I have no answer for you.
Occasionally, Google knows precisely what my blog is truly about:
17. I’m surviving so its all good