Are you a leader? This is the first question posed to students in the Ignite Student Leadership Program. It offers a fresh perspective by helping your student realize that we are all leaders, because we all have influence over the thinking and behavior of those around us.
I was compensated for my time reviewing this product and hosting the giveaway. All opinions are my own and I was not required to post a positive review.
An Overview of Ignite Student Leadership Course
Ignite was created by Life Bible Study, a division of Nav Press. The complete course includes a DVD, a CD with the program materials in PDF version, a Leader Guide and a Student Workbook.
The course is designed to spark your teen’s interest with video based lessons and dramatizations of challenges that many teens face daily. The videos are followed up by thought provoking questions and guided discussions which are clearly outlined in the student workbook and leader guide.
The program moves from the initial question of are you a leader, to the important questions: who will you follow and how will you lead?
The answer? Lead like Jesus.
This course will help your student understand what it means to be a leader. They will identify their primary motivation (fear or pride) and learn to lead with confidence and compassion.
Benefits of the Ignite Student Leadership Course
I used this study with my 14 year-old daughter. We both loved the discussions that evolved out of each session. There was so much to explore in each lesson that we often spent far more time talking about the topics presented than the allotted 36 minutes!
A few more benefits:
- Ignite is designed to be used in a group setting and would great for a homeschool co-op, yet can be easily adapted for one on one use.
- High quality video presentations clearly present the main points and keep students (and this mom!) engaged in the story line.
- The program is set up as a 6 week course, covering one session per week. It is easily adapted to your preferred schedule. We decided to work on the program twice per week for three weeks instead.
- The program is clearly planned and requires very little prep time.
If you would like to purchase the program for use in your homeschool, it’s available in two formats:
- Digital: All materials are downloadable, including the video lessons.
- DVD/CD: Also includes the Leader Guide and Student Workbook.
Would you like to have an even closer look at this program? You can download sample lesson from Ignite Student Leadership. If you have any questions about the curriculum, contact an Ignite consultant at 877-265-1605.
Win a Free Digital Version of Ignite!
This giveaway is open to all and is valued at $89.00! The winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.